- Bar & Beverage
- Barbeques & Grills
- Braising Pans
- Combi Ovens
- Cook & Hold Ovens
- Convection Ovens
- Food Processors
- Heated Holding
- Heavy Duty Cooking
- Hot Plates
- Speed Ovens
- Table Coverings
- Steam Kettles
- Stock Pot Ranges
- Vacuum Packaging Machines
- Blast Chillers
- Walkin Refrigerators & Freezers
Thermalrite has been manufacturing walk-in coolers and freezers for the food service industry since 1988. Our goal is to manufacture the finest quality walk-ins available and provide you with an unsurpassed level of service. All of our walk-ins are CAD designed to your exact specifications. Our panels are engineered and built for easy installation. During each phase of the manufacturing process we scrutinize quality, fit and finish to ensure that you get the best possible product.
Metal and Finishes
Standard Interior and Exterior Metal Finish
- 26 ga. acrylume
Optional Finishes Available
- White, black and almond
Optional Metals Available By Request
- .032 or .040 stucco embossed aluminum
- .040 smooth white aluminum
- 22 or 20 Ga. Type 304 stainless steel #4 finish
Interior Floor Finishes
- .050 smooth aluminum
- 22 ga. type 304 stainless steel with #2B finish
- .100 aluminum diamond treadbrite
Other gauges and finishes are available upon request
Standard insulation is foamed-in-place Non-CFC U.L. Class 1 rated urethane foam.
- Minimum “R” values
- Class 1 urethane foam has a flame spread of 25 or less overall and smoke developed of less than 450
- Recommended wall thickness is nominal 4″
- Foam rail panels also available in 5″ and 6″ thickness
- Walk-ins are all custom designed to fit the individual customers’ needs.
- Each panel consists of an interior and exterior metal pan with structural, high density foam rail frame. These pans are separated by rigid foam-in place self-extinguishing urethane insulation which adheres to the interior of the pans providing increased structural strength.
- All panels have tongue and groove construction and gasket is applied to all joints forming an air-tight seal.
- All panels are joined together using a camlocking fastener, operated with a hex wrench.
- Access holes are sealed with vinyl snap-in caps.
- Screed is furnished for all floorless models.
- Screeds are designed to be anchored to masonry floors to provide an accurate template for the erection of wall panels.
- Floor panels are built with metal bonded to exterior grade underlayment and foamed in place.
- Capable of maintaining a load maximum of 1000lbs./sq/ft. when uniformly distributed, and are NSF approved.
Walk-in Accessories and Features
- Digital thermometer
- CFL light fixture with vapor proof globe
- NSF approved construction
- UL Listed Class 1 Non-CFC Urethane Foam
- USDA approved materials
- Refrigeration Systems
- Roof systems for outdoor applications display doors
- Double acting doors
- Strip curtains
- Alarm systems
- Storage shelving
- Built in wall supports
- Heavy duty floor plates
- Foamed in place electrical boxes
- Display doors
Door, Jamb and Hardware
- Standard Thermalrite walk-in doors are self-closing, flush mount type
- High quality heavy duty hardware with safety release
- Magnetic door gasket
- Heated jamb (freezer only) Heated threshold (freezer only)
- Heated pressure relief vent (freezer only)
- Heavy duty door frame
Optional Door Features and Accessories
- Bi-parting doors
- Reach-in service doors
- Sliding doors
- Heavy duty impact plate
- View ports
Antibacterial Pre-Coated Steel
Sanisteel the latest generation
Sanisteel is a new film coating with antibacterial properties intended to become the point of reference for the pre-coated steel sector. Sanisteel activates its antibacterial characteristics in the presence of environmental conditions which favor the proliferation of bacteria, fungi and algae.
It has a dual action, inhibits the growth of germs and eliminates those who might be present. It is a focused solution to maintain a long lasting protection and hygiene even in those situations where normal cleaning may not be guaranteed.
Sanisteel is a product tested and certified according to the regulations:
- ISO 22196:2007
- ASTM E 2180-07
- JIS Z 2801
The antibacterial properties of Sanisteel set in through all the thickness of the coating film
Sanisteel comes in a wide range of colors, with particular attention to pastel hues and shades that blend with the surrounding background
It has a demonstrated efficacy against the following types of bacteria
- Escherichia Coli
- Klebisella pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Legionella pneumophila
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Sanisteel is a Foodsafe certified product